1. What is your most memorable wedding?
I love each wedding I do, they are all unique love stories with their own memorable moments. One of the funniest moments that stands out, was the groom's phone ringing just as he was about to say his vows.
2. Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Romantic, dramatic, artistic, creative, individual.
3. What about your business are you most proud of?
That I built it up from nothing all by myself. I've been lucky enough to photograph lots of amazing weddings and have featured in some amazing publications.
4. What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Plan for yourselves, not your guests. It's your day after all.
5. What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
One of my brides had her very own pair of ruby slippers!
6. What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?
The ones they are the most comfortable with, because these will look the best.
7. What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?
A bride wanted a portrait with each of her three dogs - her fur babies.
8. What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
Again, whatever the couple is comfortable with. I won't force anything on a couple. I have to say though rain is awesome for unique shots. Raindrops and reflections look fantastic, I also have a collection of umberellas which make great props/ shelter from the rain.
9. Describe your typical process with a couple.
* Have a conversation (email/phone call/face to face) to decide if we are a good match - it's quite important when you're spending the whole day together.
* Take a booking fee of £100 to secure your date and sign contracts
* Keep in touch and arrange a visit to your venue if I haven't attended before
* Take remaining payment a week before your big day
* Arrive and begin documenting your special day as unobtrusively as I can, whilst also keeping you as calm and relaxed as possible
* Leave at the agreed time and get home to get you a sneaky peak on social media of around 5 images
* Get on with editing your images whilst keeping you up to date of where I'm at with them
* Around 2 weeks later present you with your images
10. Use 3 words to describe yourself.